Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement only applies to the parallel tracking and data pipeline services. For SLAs for other products and services, please contact our support.
Last update: 2020-06-22
During the term of the Reflective Data Service Agreement, the Covered Service will provide a Service Level Objective of Monthly Uptime Percentage to Customer as >=95%.
If Reflective Data does not meet the Service Level Objective, and if Customer meets its obligations under this SLA, Customer will be eligible to receive the Financial Credits described below. This SLA states Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Reflective Data to meet the SLO.
The following definitions apply to the SLA:
- “Covered Service” means Reflective Data Pipeline: Google Analytics to Google BigQuery streaming.
- “Downtime” means more than a five percent of valid hits that result in no data saved to BigQuery. Downtime is measured based on a discrepancy between collected raw hits and processed hits and sessions.
- “Downtime Period” means a period of ten consecutive minutes of Downtime. Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than ten consecutive minutes will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- “Error Rate” means the number of hits that result in no data saved to Google BigQuery divided by the total number of hits during that period.
- “Financial Credit” means the following:
|Monthly Uptime Percentage||Percentage of invoice for Reflective Data services that will be credited to Customer’s future invoices|
|90% – <95%||10%|
|80% – <90%||25%|
- “Monthly Uptime Percentage” means a total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
- “Valid Requests” are requests that conform to the Documentation, and that would normally be processed and saved to both Google Analytics and Google BigQuery without an error.
Customer Must Request Financial Credit
In order to receive any of the Financial Credits described above, Customer must notify Reflective Data support within thirty days from the time Customer becomes eligible to receive a Financial Credit. Customer must also provide Reflective Data with BigQuery data access showing loss of hits streamed to Google BigQuery and the date and time those losses occurred. If Customer does not comply with these requirements, Customer will forfeit its right to receive a Financial Credit. If a dispute arises with respect to this SLA, Reflective Data will make a determination in good faith based on its system logs, monitoring reports, configuration records, and other available information.
Maximum Financial Credit
The maximum aggregate number of Financial Credits issued by Reflective Data to Customer for all Downtime Periods in a single billing period will not exceed 50% of the amount due from Customer for Reflective Data service for the applicable period. Financial Credits will be in the form of a monetary credit applied to future use of Reflective Data service and will be applied within 60 days after the Financial Credit was requested.
The SLA does not apply to any errors: (i) caused by factors outside of Reflective Data’s reasonable control; (ii) that resulted from Customer’s software or hardware or third party software or hardware, or both; (iii) that resulted from abuses or other behaviors that violate the Terms and Conditions; or (iv) that resulted from quotas applied by the Reflective Data service.
Have a question about the Service Level Agreement or other terms and conditions that apply for the data pipeline and parallel tracking services? Please fill a form on this page or write us an email at [email protected]