A Partner You Can Rely On
At Reflective Data, our business model is based on loyal customers. The only way we can survive on this model is to continuously provide high-quality services that will make our clients become more data-driven and, therefore, more successful in their business.
- Most clients use our services for at least the period of 14 months
- We have experience working with both start-ups and enterprises
- Our experts are always up-to-date with the latest industry standards
The first-class service your business deserves
The list of services is not exhaustive, contact us for more
- Analytics partner Pro Insights
- Periodic reports & insights from our experts
- Automated periodic reports
- Building custom dashboards
- Unlimited data sources
- Consulting & workshops
- Analyzing data from user behavior trackers Pro Insights
- Form analytics
- Session recordings
- Custom visualization solutions
- Google Analytics audit
- Google Tag Manager audit
- A/B testing tool & tracking audit
- User behavior tracker audit
- Other analytics tool audit
- Other tag manager audit
- Comparing analytics to business & accounting
- Continuous audit system
- Setting up A/B testing system
- Other tools
- Custom integrations
- Custom tracking systems
- Consulting on advanced setups
Our personal approach
While we have our frameworks and best practices in places, we know that every business is different.
That is why in the beginning of our partnership, our analysts work closely with your team to figure out what your business is all about and which data-driven methods could help it grow.
Reflective Data vs in-house analysts
While we are happy to work with any in-house analysts you might already have in your team, for many businesses we have managed to replace the entire analytics team.
1. Always up-to-date
Our goal is to help our clients benefit from the latest technologies and industry standards. Being up-to-date is important for us, to do so we have multiple training programs and everyone is welcome to share their findings with the team.
2. A broad skill set
We have experts specializing in all key areas and technologies of digital analytics. When moving to a new tool, you might have to make serious corrections in your team. We just change the analysts working with you.
The amount and subject of the data and insights your business needs can change in time. We are flexible and have the skill required already waiting for you.